13% of Bitcoin blocks mined over last 24 hours attributed to pool named “Unknown”
- According to data from Menpoolthe Bitcoin mining pool known as “Unknown” has mined 18 blocks, or 13% of all blocks, in the last 24 hours.
- “Unknown” has mined 51 blocks in the past week, which is about 5% above the historical average.
- a crypto slate In the May 23rd analysis, the “unknown” speed was 11EH/s, equivalent to 3.09% of the hash rate share.
- According to the chart below, this hash rate is a new all-time high for this mining pool.
- The overall hash rate also exploded, peaking at 364 EH/s with a 14-day moving average.
A post first appeared on CryptoSlate claiming that 13% of Bitcoin blocks mined in the last 24 hours were attributed to a pool named “Unknown.”