The brilliant action-adventure Kena: Bridge of Spirits has received a major update including a New Game+ mode and is coming to Steam.
IGN can exclusively reveal that the game will receive a free anniversary update on September 27th. On the same day, the game, previously exclusive to the Epic Games Store PC, will be released on Steam.
Check out the new trailer below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits – Anniversary Update Added
- “In New Game+, players who have completed the game will resume Kena’s journey with all previously unlocked abilities, upgrades, outfits, Rot, and more to take on redesigned and more challenging combat. can do.”
- “Individually Equippable Charm Stones – Each of these unique collectibles provides different adjustments to Kena’s stats and abilities.”
- “A new game mode called Spirit Guide Trials challenges players’ skills with a variety of replayable challenges across three different categories: Obstacle Course, Wave Defense, and Boss Reflect.”
- Complete Spirit Guide Trials to unlock outfits for Kena, each inspired by one of the characters she meets on her journey. Completing bonus objectives in each Trial will unlock a color variation for each outfit. and unlock some unique Charm Stones.”
- “New outfit exclusive to Deluxe Edition owners.”
Kena: Bridge of Spirits was the debut game from Ember Lab, a team of cinema animation experts who created the famous Majora’s Mask – Terrible Fate fan film. In his review, he gave the game a rating of 8/10, stating, “It’s an open-world action-adventure that recalls the N64/GameCube era of Zelda, Wolves, and Starfox Adventures, while also adding a modern sensibility.” and a unique personal touch.”
Joe Skrebels is IGN’s Executive Editor of News.follow him twitterAny tips? Want to talk about possible stories?please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.