Long-term holders hit all-time high – roughly 5 months after FTX collapse
- Glassnode defines long-term holders (LTH) as holders of Bitcoin (BTC) for 155 days.
- Assuming 155 days ago, the post-collapse will be around November 23, 2022 — we should expect the coin to turn into LTH.
- LTH supply is currently at an all-time high of 14,282,817 million bitcoins.
- LTH’s 30-day net position change is a year-to-date high, accumulating 161,000 bitcoins in the last 30 days.
- Unrealized Realized Price Distribution (URPD) metric: Supply is displayed in price buckets where each entity has (on average) acquired coins. As you can see, most coins acquired at $15,500 are now blue, indicating LTH.
Post Long-term holders hit an all-time high – first appearing on CryptoSlate about five months after the FTX collapse.