Pokémon Scarlet and Violet’s Latest Patch Includes More Bug Fixes
Nintendo has released another patch for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet that addresses even more bugs that have plagued the game since its launch.
release the note above its websiteVersion 1.3.0 also slightly changed the way friendly competitions work (entries are now allowed until the end of the event instead of the start), but mainly focused on bug fixes. increase.
Trainers who were surprised to catch Eggs instead of Walking Wake or Iron Leaves in Terra Raid Battles will now be able to catch the warped Pokémon as the problem is fixed. Return to Terra Raid Battle.
A special Jade Zoroark was also released as a pre-order DLC for the upcoming Area Zero Hidden Treasures expansion, but this caused Pokédex malfunctions for some users who also saw the regular Zoroark. This has now been fixed, along with another connection issue where connecting Scarlett and Violet to Pokémon GO caused the game to crash.
Link battles and regular battles have fixed a number of issues, such as stats changing even for Pokémon using moves, and Nintendo has also addressed “other specific bug fixes.” You can see the patch notes below.
This April update marks the game’s third release, despite several issues being reported after launch. These included his broken PvE experience in Endgame, rogue battle stadiums, replication glitches, odd ways to run at double speed, and more.
Poor performance was also a major factor in the 6/10 review, as noted by IGN. The way Scarlett and Violet feel deeply unfinished.”
Pokemon Scarlet Violet Ver. 1.3.0 Patch Notes
The entry deadline for friendly competitions in the Online Competitions section of Battle Stadium has been changed.
- Before change: Entry was possible until the friendly tournament started.
- After this change: Entries will be allowed until the friendly competition ends.
- Fixed a bug when selecting Link Battle swap in Just before the selection timer hits zero, switching the selected Pokémon can fail, after which the switching and the battle itself behave erratically.
- Fixed a bug in Link Battle where the display would not appear where it should have been if the remaining time of the battle was less than 1 minute.
- Fixed an issue in Link Battles where the time it took for the Trainer to select the next Pokémon would be shortened by the move when the Pokémon fainted.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Rumination ability to trigger once every 2 turns after the first trigger, despite the ability’s description.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when Zoroark telestarized while disguised as another Pokémon using its Illusion ability. On the status check screen, Terrasturized Zoroark’s type is shown as the disguised Pokémon’s original type instead of Zoroark’s Terra type.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when Zoroark used his Illusion ability to disguise himself as another Pokemon that had already been Terrastalized. Due to this bug, Zoroark’s type on the status screen was incorrectly shown as the Terra type of the Pokémon Zoroark is disguised as.
- Fixed an issue with moves that changed the stats of Pokémon using moves in double battles. This bug caused stat changes to incorrectly occur twice if the user hit two opposing Pokémon with a move while the opposing Pokémon was behind a proxy.
Pokémon GO connection
- Fixed a major issue where the game crashed on the screen used to pair with a Pokémon GO account.
- Fixed a bug affecting Trainers who received Hisian Zoroark from the Mystery Gift screen as a special early purchase bonus for Hidden Treasure in Area Zero in Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet without first seeing Zoroark in-game . This bug caused Zoroark to incorrectly appear to be registered in these Trainers’ Encyclopedias.
- Some other bugfixes were implemented.
Ryan Dinsdale is an IGN freelancer and UK news editor. He talks about witchers all day long.