Tucker Carlson Says He Will Start New Show on Twitter
Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson declared, “We’re back,” and said he would be launching a new show on Twitter on Tuesday.
Carlson declined to give details on when his new show will start or what it will be about. The question underscores the uncertainty surrounding his departure from Fox News, which could ultimately thwart the host’s attempts to return to a prominent role on the show. conservative media.
A representative for Fox, which has been negotiating the details of Carlson’s departure from the network since it aired last week, declined to comment.
Carlson’s remarks, posted on Twitter, consisted of a three-minute monologue delivered directly to the camera. The post itself could violate the terms of his contract with Fox, preventing Mr. Carlson from hosting the show on another network.
Carlson began his monologue with a criticism of the press industry, but said it could not tell the truth.
“For over 30 years, we’ve been able to tell you stories,” Carlson said.
Brian Friedman, an attorney representing Carlson in contract negotiations, did not respond to a request for comment.
This is a developing story. Please check the latest information.