Cryptocurrency

Web3 Gam3 Awards 2022 nominees released with Big Time up for 6 awards

Hull Invest

The 1st Gam3 Awards, hosted by Polkastarter Gaming, are just around the corner. crypto slate can now reveal the official nominees for each category. For example, Immutable X’s Illuvium has been shortlisted for five of his awards, including Game of the Year. What’s more, just as impressive is that Big Time from Big Time Studios won his four awards and was also included in the Game of the Year category.

Omar Ghanem, Head of Gaming at Polkastarter, said of the jury’s level of involvement:

“Despite having to handle over 100 game titles, 100% voter participation is further proof of how excited everyone is to see the development and growth of the web3 games sector. .

Categories include Game of the Year, Most Anticipated Game, Best Graphics, and many genre-specific categories from Best RPG to Best Casual Game. CryptoSlate’s Akiba is part of a judging panel that accounts for 90% of the votes, with his remaining 10% determined by disclosure.

The jury will also include top players from the traditional gaming space. Yoshihisa Hashimoto (Square Enix), Edward Chan (EA), a wealth of talent from the world of web3.

For the full list of nominated games, see the full list at the end of this article. Award winners arePrizes and services worth over $300,000. “

Urvit Goel, Head of Global Games at Polygon Studios, commented on the future of blockchain-enabled games.

“This is an amazing list of quality games that really shows what is coming to the blockchain gaming space. It shows the passion of those builders.”

Goel also said:With many of the nominated games built on Polygon’s technology, it’s also clear that Polygon continues to be the leader in both quality, quantity and variety of web3 games.

gam3 of the year
Game of the Year

full list of candidates

Game of the Year
irbium
big time
Freed from the Chains of the Gods
harvest
Superior

most anticipated game
Irvium: Overworld
shrapnel
star atlas
ember sword
tree bath

best graphics
irbium
star atlas
metal core
big time
my pet hooligan

best action game
big time
irbium
metal core
guardian guild
Superior

best mobile game
guardian guild
Splinterlands
Blast Royale
Seitan Arena
sky weaver

best adventure game
big time
earth from another sun
my pet hooligan
sandbox
aurory

best casual game
Blancos Block Party
Seitan Arena
my pet hooligan
Axie Infinity Origins
Legend of Venari

Best RPG
big time
irbium
aurory
Cypher
phantom galaxy

best shooter
metal core
EV.IO
undead block
delidium
earth from another sun

best strategy game
Freed from the Chains of the Gods
cross the ages
sky weaver
immortal game
ether card

best card game
Freed from the Chains of the Gods
Splinterlands
Axie Infinity Origins
sky weaver
ether card

best multiplayer games
Blancos Block Party
my pet hooligan
metal core
big time
EV.IO

best esports games
EV.IO
metal core
Freed from the Chains of the Gods
Planet Mojo
spider tank

To vote for your favorite game, Gam3 Award website.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button