Amazon Prime Day will take place on July 11th and 12th, 2023. The annual (sometimes twice a year) sale holiday is an opportunity for Amazon and the sellers on its platform to increase revenue by offering significant discounts.
It’s no surprise that Amazon first-party gadgets like Kindles and Amazon Echo speakers are great deals. But what about PC hardware, manufacturer equipment, and 3D printers? Fortunately, both Amazon itself and competitors like Newegg, Walmart, and Best Buy can save you money on these items, too.
For your savings, we take Prime Day and catalog the best Prime Day hardware deals, Prime Day laptop deals, Prime Day monitor deals, and Prime Day SSD deals.
Here are some tips to keep in mind when planning your Prime Day shopping.
When is Prime Day 2023?
Amazon has confirmed that Prime Day 2023 will take place on July 11th and 12th.
Big shopping takes place in July. By holding Prime Day in July, the company can create another shopping holiday in the middle of summer, months before people think about the holidays.
Prime Day isn’t just for Amazon
As the world’s top online retailer, Amazon has the power to outpace its competitors. In order not to be left behind, retailers like Newegg, Walmart, Best Buy, Dell, and Lenovo may run their own sales on Prime Day. Of course, you can’t call a sale “Prime Day,” but the sale will be just as enticing.
Newegg tends to have a larger selection of PC components than Amazon, so it might have the most attractive deals on CPUs, RAM, SSDs, and other internal parts.
Prime day is for prime members
Note that if you want to take advantage of Amazon’s Prime Day sale, you must be a member of the company’s Prime program.Register for free 30 day prime membership trial if you need
Where to Find Prime Day Hardware Deals
- Tom’s Hardware Coverage: When Prime Day rolls around, we’ll be putting together the top Amazon Prime Day deals on this page and the home page.
- Amazon’s Computers & Accessories page: Stop visiting Amazon’s Prime Day deals page and scrolling past all the irrelevant products.in the left navigation[コンピューターとアクセサリ]Click a category. We also recommend choosing a Lightning Sale that focuses on the most popular deals for a short period of time.
- Check out Newegg, Dell, Lenovo, Best Buy and Walmart. Each of these sites may have its own deals. Newegg is the most likely candidate and you can check their current discounts. shell shocker page.
How to tell if a transaction is genuine
Don’t believe the hype. Not all sale prices you see on Prime Day are the lowest prices ever. The prices found may be the same as he was the week before Prime Day, or they may be higher than they were just a month ago. Sometimes another site’s regular price is better than his Amazon (or someone else’s) selling price.
To check if you are really considering a trade, follow these steps:
1. use Camelizer plugin For Amazon sales,
This plugin shows the complete price history of a product based on Camelcamelcamel’s database. Simply click the plugin button while on the product’s Amazon page and the chart will appear.
2. search PCPartPicker.
The site maintains price histories for nearly all components across six retailers, but Amazon’s price histories are generally not maintained.
3. Check Competitor Sites See if there are better deals on the same product.
For example, if you find great deals on graphics cards on Amazon, check out Newegg as well.
what to look for on prime day
While you might find your dream CPU or GPU on sale on Prime Day, these types of products are more likely to see big sales on both Amazon and its competitors.
Not necessarily enthusiast devices, but Amazon’s Fire, Kindle, and Echo devices are going to be on big sale.
There are always plenty of great deals on both external storage and internal drives. And you can always use more storage.
- microSD card: Perfect for Raspberry Pi users (see Best Raspberry Pi microSD Cards) and those with Android smartphones, microSD cards offer tons of storage in a small space. Look for his 256GB cards from name brands under $10.
- USB flash drive: A USB flash drive is handy if you need to move data around using “sneakernet”. Look for name-brand 256GB USB 3.0 drives for well under $20. You pay extra for extra features like ruggedness or an extra Type-C port.
- SSDs: Who doesn’t want bigger and faster internal storage? Look for high-end 2TB NVMe SSDs under $100 or 4TB drives under $200.
- USB hard drive: If you need large capacity storage that is easy to carry around, USB hard drives are always a bargain during peak sales. Look for 2 TB drives well under $60.
If you’re reading this article on the Internet rather than in print someone handed you (who would?), you probably already have a router. But does your router have the latest technology?
Routers are on sale from time to time on Amazon and elsewhere. Look for a Wi-Fi 6e kit for $150 or a 6E mesh kit for less than $300.
Robots, Raspberry Pi, Arduino
Electronics kits often have big sales during Prime Day. Companies like Elegoo frequently have sales of Arduino starter sets and build-your-own robots. Raspberry Pi accessories and kits will also be available around this time.
If you spot a good sale, Prime Day might be the perfect time to pick up a new display. The best deals on 27-inch and above 144 Hz, 1080p displays are name-brand displays under $200. If you’re looking for 4K, 60Hz, the sub-$250 price tag is great.
gaming mouse and keyboard
Keep an eye out for great deals on gaming peripherals like mice, keyboards and headsets. Look for cheaper-than-usual products from well-known and reputable brands. There are also many obscure products for sale, but they should only be considered if they have a large amount of positive user reviews.
mobile battery, cable, charger
Prime Day is the perfect time to find deals on power banks and chargers for your mobile devices. If you have a laptop that charges via USB Type-C, look for deals on chargers and external batteries that support USB PD (Power Delivery) (preferably 45 watts or more).
Remember, Prime Day is more than just an Amazon.com event. Also keep in mind that if you don’t find a bargain on the product you’ve been waiting for, holiday sales always start just a few weeks away. . Whether it’s Prime Day, Black Friday, or Cyber Monday, the best strategy during a sale is to not feel like you have to buy just because there’s a sale.