- So far in 2023, risk-on assets have disappointing as Bitcoin and Ethereum are up more than 35% year-to-date.
- January saw a shift in expectations that financial markets could loosen interest rate policy as inflation softened.
- In 2022, risk assets were crushed by the fastest interest rate hike in history.
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, Gold, and TLT are all year-to-date.
- Important currencies such as the Euro, Sterling Pound, and Russian Ruble have all rallied on the DXY year-to-date.
Post Bitcoin, Ethereum are up 37%, 35% year-to-date, first appearing on CryptoSlate.