Adobe PDF files and Word Doc files are two commonly used file types for all kinds of documents and are very common in both professional and casual environments. However, in some cases it may be useful to use one over the other. Whether it’s compatibility issues or just formatting a document to send to someone else, you can easily convert PDF to Word document and vice versa.
To perform this conversion, little else is needed other than the software used to create these documents. If you want to test your converted files, it’s useful to have copies of both Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Word installed. However, if you can open the original document in Acrobat or Word, you can technically convert the file without both applications.
How to convert PDF to Word document
If you want to convert PDF to Word Doc file, you need to have a copy of Adobe Acrobat installed. This works for both Standard and Pro versions. This guide uses the Standard DC edition that comes with Creative Cloud, but the steps are the same for Pro.
1. Open PDF I would like to convert it to a Word document in Adobe Acrobat.
2. Click “File” Click in the top left corner and navigate to ‘export’ after that ‘Microsoft Word’ and choose “word document”.
3. Click Save. By default the file type is set to Docx,[ファイルの種類]You can change to other file formats using the dropdown menu. Leave it set to Docx to create a Word file.
You can now open the document in Word and make any necessary changes or send the document to others.
There are several ways to convert PDF to Word.
How to Convert PDF to Word Document for Free
Adobe offers a free version that can be used to convert PDF to Word Docs. It’s browser-based, so you don’t need to install anything to use it.
2. Drag and drop PDF With the converter webpage open, copy the file to your browser window.
3. Click “Convert to Docx” It’s in the lower right corner.
Four. click the three dots Select in the upper right corner “Please download this file” Click to save it to your computer.
How to convert a Word document to PDF
A copy of Microsoft Word is required to convert Word documents to PDF files. This tutorial uses the latest version of Microsoft Word, but these steps should work equally well for older versions.
1. Open a Word document I want to convert to PDF in Microsoft Word.
2. Go to ‘File’ and choose “Save as Adobe PDF” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Save Once you have selected the file name and location.
Four. Open documents in Acrobat Make sure the formatting is correct and make any necessary changes.
How to Convert Word Document to PDF for Free
Adobe offers a free web-based tool that you can use to convert your Word documents to PDF. It runs in your browser, so you don’t need to install anything to use it.
2. Drag and drop your Word document. If you have a website open and want to convert it to a browser window. The file will be converted automatically.
3. click the three dots Select in the upper right corner “Please download this file” Click to save it to your computer.
It’s always a good idea to test your document after conversion to make sure everything looks good and to fix any formatting issues. If you don’t have Acrobat or Word, you can use: Adobe’s Acrobat Reader Download for free or download a trial of Office 365 to open Word files.