IGN UK Podcast 696: Let's Make a Zelda Game
The Legend of Zelda: Kingdom of Tears is out, but Cardi, Matt, and Emma haven’t had a chance to play it yet, so we’ll have to wait until next week to hear it all. In the meantime, we get the chance to combine bits and pieces from other games to design our own (weird) dream Zelda. Before that, let’s take a quick look at Honkai: Star Rail.
Did the game get even better after finishing the main story? Send us your suggestions for co-op games: ign_uk email@example.com.
IGN UK Podcast 696: Let’s Make a Zelda Game
- IGN UK Podcast 695: Redfall from Grace
- IGN UK Podcast 694: Star Wars Jedi: Survivors Are All The Fallen Order Wanted
- IGN UK Podcast 693: Ranking the Best Restrooms at Orlando Theme Parks
- IGN UK Podcast 692: Zelda and Final Fantasy Look Good Innit
- IGN UK Podcast 691: Mario Movie vs Tetris: Which Is Better?