Nintendo has released patch 1.2.0 for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. This includes a bunch of bugfixes and possibly another wave of duplicate glitch removals.
Shortly after the patch went live, many community members did the following: Social media To complain about removing a popular duplicate glitch that Tears of the Kingdom players have happily exploited to save resources and make big bucks. The extent of the culling is yet to be revealed, but some have complained about the removal of a glitch that exploited the game’s auto-build feature to provide players with piles of valuable frozen meat.
Another glitch that could occur in Tobio’s Hollow rifts has also apparently been fixed. This allows players to duplicate items by fusing resources into a single arrow, which clones resources when fired with a multi-shot bow.
Patch 1.2.0 also fixed many of the buggy main quest missions that previously prevented players from progressing through the game, such as “A Mystery in the Depths” and “Secret of the Ring Ruins.” Several side quests such as “Lurelyn Village Restoration Project” and “In Search of the Pirate’s Hideout” have also been bug-fixed.
With this update, players will also be able to receive “many in-game items” by launching the game from within selected articles posted on the Switch News Channel. The Switch News Channel is in the home he menu after launching the game. console.
Check out the full public list of changes below. Nintendo support site.
General updates for patch 1.2.0
- Players can receive a number of in-game items when starting the game from within certain articles released on certain Switch News channels (accessed via the HOME menu).
- Depending on your gameplay progress and where you resumed your data, you may not receive your items.
- Main quest “Mystery of the Abyss” “Secret of the Ruins of the Ring”, Side Adventure “Hateno Village Research Institute”, “Rurerin Village Reconstruction Plan”, Shrine Quest “Dye and Find”, Side Quest “Village Attacked by Pirates” “Incomplete” stables” and “in search of a pirate’s lair”. Downloading the update will allow players to continue past that point.
- Fixed an issue where fairies that should have appeared did not appear under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the food provided by Kiana in Lurelyn Village would not change under certain conditions.
- Several issues have been resolved to improve your gameplay experience.
For all Tears of the Kingdom support, go here. Tears of the Kingdom walkthrough and guide On how to pass through Hyrule. In fact, you can start here.
Anthony is a freelance contributor covering science and video game news for IGN. With over eight years of his experience covering breakthrough developments in multiple scientific fields, he has absolutely no time for your pranks. Follow him on Twitter @BeardConGamer