Naraka: Bladepoint launches on PlayStation 5 on July 13 and switches to free-to-play on all platforms.
The mythic melee battle royale also adds a new mode called Capture the Spirit Well, a new hero called Tessa, and a new dual halberd weapon. Cross-play across all platforms will also begin on July 13th.
Developed by 24 Entertainment and published by NetEase Games Montreal, Naraka: Bladepoint will launch on PC in August 2021, before the Xbox Series X and S launch in June 2022. A new PS5 version of him will launch just over a year after that.
According to NetEase, Naraka: Bladepoint has surpassed 20 million unique players. It’s a regular on Steam’s list of Top 100 Simultaneous Games. At the time of publication, Naraka: Bladepoint was his 17th most-played game on Steam, with just under 60,000 concurrent users.
IGN’s review of Naraka: Bladepoint was 8/10, stating “Excellent melee combat and gravity-defying moves make Naraka: Bladepoint a clever twist on the familiar battle royale formula.” It is rated as
Here is the list of new features with the release of F2P:
- Get in the spirit: 12v12 Gang Wars battles where players can capture locations and earn points
- New dual halberd weapons: A combination of a spear and a dagger.In addition to stabbing straight, horizontal attacks that can lock other weapons are also possible.
- Chamber of Justice updated to Guild Mode: Positions and other features will be added to the current guild system
- New Hero – Tessa: Tessa is a 1000-year-old fox demon who can charm and capture the souls of her enemies.
- Veteran reward: Players who have previously purchased the game will receive in-game gold equivalent to the edition they currently own, etc.
- PlayStation 5 Player Exclusive Items
- Anniversary In-Game Events and Rewards
- Collaboration with a residence in the Fushun mountain range (Based on a famous Chinese painting)
- 3D lobby: Players can grapple and explore while standing in line
- New season skin themes: The Classics of Mountains and Seas and the God of the Four Seasons
- Advantages of XGP: Players with NARAKA accounts via Xbox Game Pass will be automatically upgraded from the Standard Edition to the new Deluxe Edition with in-game benefits.
Wesley is IGN’s UK news editor. Find @wyp100 on Twitter. You can reach Wesley at: email@example.com or confidentially firstname.lastname@example.org.