The PC version of The Last of Us Part 1 is now Steam Deck Verified thanks to the game’s latest update, which also focuses on performance improvements, various crash fixes, and more.
News arrives via The Last of Us Part 1 v1.1.0 Patch Notes for PC, Also, Steam deck validation is a welcome addition, especially after Naughty Dog confirmed that it wasn’t a priority for the team regarding the game’s launch earlier this year.
The removal of this low-priority item from Naughty Dog’s list should be a good sign that many of the issues PC players have been experiencing with The Last of Us Part 1 have been resolved.
The Last of Us Part 1 came to PC on March 28th and was immediately slammed on Steam for various performance issues. Naughty Dog was quick to respond and provide a fix, and a note at the bottom of this latest update stated that the studio and its partner Iron Galaxy “are closely monitoring player reports to support future improvements and patches.” We are actively optimizing and working on the game.” Implement stability and additional fixes that will all be included in future updates that are released regularly. “
In our review of The Last of Us Part 1 for PS5, we said: “A beautifully honed remake of him, one of the biggest boppers in the PlayStation pantheon, The Last of Us Part I is a great way to play, or replay,” Naughty Dog’s Respected survival classic. “
Check out the full v1.1.0 patch notes below. For more details, see his April 2023 PC vs. PS5 vs. Steam deck performance review, HBO’s review of the first season of The Last of Us, and reporting issues facing The Last of Us multiplayer game. Did.
The Last of Us Part 1 v1.1.0 Patch Notes for PC
Downloading this patch will trigger a full shader rebuild.
- Optimizations to improve overall CPU and GPU performance throughout the game
- General improvements to texture and environment loading
- Improved shader compile time
- Fixed a crash that could occur after changing custom controller settings
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Photo Mode when saving images in 4K
- Fixed a crash that could occur when playing with Ultra graphics presets with DLSS enabled
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using a high DPI mouse
- [オプション]>[グラフィックス]Fixed a crash that could occur when entering
- Fixed multiple crashes affecting players with Intel GPUs
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players being unable to aim or fire immediately after exiting the menu
- Fixed an issue where the flashlight tutorial would not disappear from the screen if ignored
- Fixed an issue where players could throw their equipped items when exiting Photomode
- Fixed an issue where players could see outside the game world in some locations
- Fixed an issue where screen tearing could occur even with V-Sync enabled
- Fixed an audio issue that could occur when using a USB audio device with the Spatial Audio plugin
- Added support for players using 3rd party audio drivers
- Even if you change the graphics preset in-game ([オプション]>[グラフィック]>[グラフィック プリセット]) was not saved.
- Fixed an issue where the Speedrun timer could rollback after a crash or when exiting the desktop.
- Fixed an issue where scrollable menu descriptions could not be moved with the mouse scroll wheel
- Updated QTE button UI to display correctly when using an Xbox controller.
- Fixed several in-game, menu and text-to-speech errors
- GPU Performance HUD now shows more accurate usage at launch, CPU Performance HUD is now more accurate
- Fixed an issue where Aiming Mirror settings had no effect on motion sensor aiming
- Fixed an issue where settings were not resetting to default if the player still had one of the menu dropdowns open
- Fixed an issue so that scrolling in Photomode would not affect the in-game camera
- Fixed an issue where the game could reset the user’s monitor settings on game launch
- Fixed an issue where shader loading could show as completed before it actually completed.
- Fixed an issue where LEDs on Corsair and Logitech devices would turn off on boot
- Display settings are saved per device and no longer shared with cloud saves
- [The Suburbs] Fixed a crash that could occur in Sniper fights
- [The Suburbs] Fixed an issue that caused Sam to appear wet while watching movies in dry areas
- Added a new very low graphics preset (Options > Graphics > Graphics Presets)
- Added new AI Quality settings to the Graphics menu (Options > Graphics)
- Added a new Dynamic Light Quality setting in the Graphics menu (Options > Graphics).
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash while building shaders on AMD hardware
- GPU Utilization Monitor ([オプション]>[HUD]>[GPU 使用率]) was enabled, FPS could be affected.
epic game store
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting the main menu
- Fixed issue with vibration not working for some players
- Fixed a crash affecting players with missing Steam user folders
- General performance improvements while playing with Steam Decks.
- Addressed a memory leak issue that could cause crashes
- Fixed an issue where certain button prompts were misaligned
- ([オプション]>[グラフィックス]>[グラフィックス プリセット]) could trigger intense lighting effects.
- Fixed in-game HUD not matching FPS values in Steam deck performance overlay
- Fixed a crash that could occur while loading screens
- Effect density now defaults to “very low” instead of “low”
- [Lakeside Resort] Fixed a crash that could occur when starting a cutscene
- [Pittsburgh] Fixed a crash that could occur at certain checkpoints
- [The Outskirts] Fixed an issue where locked FPS could make moving pushable objects difficult
Any tips?Want to discuss a possible story? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.